Holidays can be boring if there is nothing to snack on or all you snack on is the usuals. This is taking you outside the box and also another way to spice up your veggies.
Carrot balls is one of the snacks I have fallen in love with because it just doesn’t taste like the usual and has so much Blend of flavours.
Carrot – 300g
Flour – 3/4 cup
Ginger – 1/2 tsp leveled
Salt – a pinch
Pepper – 1/2tsp
Curry – 1/2tsp
Sugar – 1tsp
Spring onions – 2 stalks(chopped)
- Boil your carrot until it’s soft, mash or grate until you get a smooth texture…
- Grate your fresh ginger, extract the juice.
- Pour your flour in a bowl, add salt, sugar, pepper and curry. Stir together.
- Add ginger juice (grate fresh ginger and extract the juice) and spring onions, then pour in your carrot. Mix all together until well combined and firm.
- Roll into balls with your hands then fry till golden brown.
You can eat alone or with any dippings of your choice.
Have questions or tips?
Please leave a comment below.